I've finished the amulet bag on which I have worked over the last two month. This is one of my patterns, and I wanted to see how it would look with a strap that employs this new stitch I stumbled upon. The strap is very fluid, and seem to work very well with the bag.
I lined the bag with white jacquard fabric, and the white brightens the colors in the bag considerably. The fringe worked up quickly as the long bugle beads make things go along fast.
Here's the other side of the bag, which is the fire that the wizard has started with his magic wand:
The snap closure keeps the bag shut and add a little extra something to the Wizard side of the bag, while it hardly shows on the Fire side. The bag is made entirely of Japanese beads, Delicas for the body of the bag and fringe, and Miyuki bugle beads and 8/0 hex beads for the fringe accents. I used crystal fireline throughout the bag.
It's time to start another big project!