Need For Beads, Inc.'s Fan Box

Click on my logo to become a fan!


Need For Beads, Inc. on Facebook

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Florida Inspiration


On Monday, August 6, 2012, Cousin Corporation of America announced the five bead artists chosen to be their Creative Circle Ambassadors. I am honored to announce that I was one of them.

This piece is made of Cousin components in response to our first defined project that was to reflect the inspiration Florida gives us. For me, the blue water, and the wonderful sunsets at Miami Beach when I was a child on vacation with my family gave me the idea for this necklace. The turquoise-colored beads are separated with crystal rondelles that twinkle with light the way the sun did on the water, and the orange beads fade to light pink in the eight strands between the blue beads. The clasp is also crystal to match the rondelles, and is silver-plated.

No comments:

Need For Beads, Inc.'s Fan Box

Need For Beads, Inc. on Facebook